Readers will relate to the stories and examples and will be able to readily adapt the tips, techniques, and exercises to their own situation.
Delivering outstanding customer service in your organization is no longer option, it is a survival skill for every business. Too many organizations pay lip service to the need for great customer service and customer retention, but fail to get a clear focus on what is needed to provide service that keeps customers coming back.
Whether your customers are external or internal, you, your co-workers, and your company will benefit from this workbook.
Reading and implementing the information in this workbook you will be able to:
- Elevate the service you deliver to a higher level.
- Easily give customers more than they expect
- Improve sales and boost bottom line, as research shows that customers will buy more, and recommend your services to others when they have received excellent customer service.
- Have less stress in your job because you can deliver a level of service that will make your customer more cooperative and easier to deal with.
- Provide better internal customer service to coworkers and improved levels of service with your customers and your co-workers.