Managing for Customer Service
Customer Service Starts at the top and flows through every level of the organization. Employees can be trained but Managers must learn the importance of managing for customer service.
Building employee commitment is the key to providing customer service that will boost your bottom line. If your employees are to perform customer service at peak levels, managers must know how to coach, counsel, mentor and manage for customer service.
This program contains information on:
- Coaching and mentoring are an important part of the leader’s role
- Situations where coaching and counseling are needed
- Five keys to effective coaching for superior customer service
- The differences between coaching, counseling and mentoring
- Options when coaching and counseling fails
- Keys to coaching and counseling long time employees set in their ways