Customer Service on The Telephone
Often your only contact with customer is via phone. Make the most of it! Customer service on the telephone are important to every organization.
When you work with customers on the telephone you lose the power of your body language. Your voice and your words are all you have so you had better get them right. Yet many people do not know the basics of good customer service on the telephone and telephone manners. This session contains information on:
- What you MUST DO before you answer the phone
- How navigate the dreaded “hold”
- Ways to manage and diffuse with unhappy callers
- Five ways to sound professional on the telephone
- How to avoid “firestarter phrases”